The J. B. Vachha High School for Parsi Girls and The Cowasjee Jehangir Primary & Infant School came into existence on 24th June 1924, under the auspices of the Parsi Central Association Co-operative Housing Society Limited, Parsi Colony, Dadar, with just 25 infants on its roll and Mrs. Goolan Bulsara,B. A., as its first principal. Due to the strenuous efforts of the Late Mr. Mancherji Edulji Joshi, the establishment of this school was possible. Due to the yearly increasing numbers in children, in June 1927, a separateschool building was constructed with the effort of Lady Hirabai Cowasjee Jehangir.